How to list internship (I had to take for my bachelors degree) on CV Unicorn Meta Zoo #1: Why another podcast? Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara

What is the least dense liquid under normal conditions?

Could moose/elk survive in the Amazon forest?

A Dictionary or Encyclopedia of Fantasy or Fairy Tales from the 1960s

Arriving in Atlanta after US Preclearance in Dublin. Will I go through TSA security in Atlanta to transfer to a connecting flight?

c++ diamond problem - How to call base method only once

Rolling Stones Sway guitar solo chord function

Additive group of local rings

Is Diceware more secure than a long passphrase?

Is it OK if I do not take the receipt in Germany?

Is a 5 watt UHF/VHF handheld considered QRP?

A Paper Record is What I Hamper

Seek and ye shall find

What was Apollo 13's "Little Jolt" after MECO?

What's the difference between using dependency injection with a container and using a service locator?

What is the ongoing value of the Kanban board to the developers as opposed to management

Why didn't the Space Shuttle bounce back into space as many times as possible so as to lose a lot of kinetic energy up there?

My admission is revoked after accepting the admission offer

What is /etc/mtab in Linux?

Contradiction proof for inequality of P and NP?

Can you stand up from being prone using Skirmisher outside of your turn?

Are all CP/M-80 implementations binary compatible?

What is a 'Key' in computer science?

Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department

How to not starve gigantic beasts



How to list internship (I had to take for my bachelors degree) on CV



Unicorn Meta Zoo #1: Why another podcast?
Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















For completing my bachelors degree I was required to take on an internship in a company related to my studies. The 6 months this took, I was working on a project in the company which later was the topic of my bachelor thesis (also written during this 6 months period).



How should I list this internship in my CV for future applications? (as an internship? as "writing my bachelor thesis"?)









share




























    0















    For completing my bachelors degree I was required to take on an internship in a company related to my studies. The 6 months this took, I was working on a project in the company which later was the topic of my bachelor thesis (also written during this 6 months period).



    How should I list this internship in my CV for future applications? (as an internship? as "writing my bachelor thesis"?)









    share
























      0












      0








      0








      For completing my bachelors degree I was required to take on an internship in a company related to my studies. The 6 months this took, I was working on a project in the company which later was the topic of my bachelor thesis (also written during this 6 months period).



      How should I list this internship in my CV for future applications? (as an internship? as "writing my bachelor thesis"?)









      share














      For completing my bachelors degree I was required to take on an internship in a company related to my studies. The 6 months this took, I was working on a project in the company which later was the topic of my bachelor thesis (also written during this 6 months period).



      How should I list this internship in my CV for future applications? (as an internship? as "writing my bachelor thesis"?)







      resume internship germany student





      share












      share










      share



      share










      asked 58 secs ago









      SuimonSuimon

      1414




      1414




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "423"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fworkplace.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f135448%2fhow-to-list-internship-i-had-to-take-for-my-bachelors-degree-on-cv%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to The Workplace Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fworkplace.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f135448%2fhow-to-list-internship-i-had-to-take-for-my-bachelors-degree-on-cv%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Dapidodigma demeter Subspecies | Notae | Tabula navigationisDapidodigmaAfrotropical Butterflies: Lycaenidae - Subtribe IolainaAmplifica

          Constantinus Vanšenkin Nexus externi | Tabula navigationisБольшая российская энциклопедияAmplifica

          Vas sanguineum Index Historia | Divisio | Constructio anatomica | Vasorum sanguineorum morbi (angiopathiae) | Notae | Nexus interniTabula navigationisAmplifica