Flow chart document symbolTikZ node placement and arrow drawingHow to define the default vertical distance between nodes?Input/Output Nodes - Specification and Description LanguageFlow chart Latex ! Positioning of two nodesCreate flow chart with different sized boxesComplicated Flow ChartFlow chart questionBox diagrams/flow chartFlow chart questionsCreating a qualification ladder/flow chart/tree

Is this apparent Class Action settlement a spam message?

Implement the Thanos sorting algorithm

How does the UK government determine the size of a mandate?

India just shot down a satellite from the ground. At what altitude range is the resulting debris field?

Is expanding the research of a group into machine learning as a PhD student risky?

How does it work when somebody invests in my business?

Why didn't Theresa May consult with Parliament before negotiating a deal with the EU?

What is the intuitive meaning of having a linear relationship between the logs of two variables?

Can the discrete variable be a negative number?

Is the destination of a commercial flight important for the pilot?

How to check is there any negative term in a large list?

What is the opposite of 'gravitas'?

How did Arya survive the stabbing?

What can we do to stop prior company from asking us questions?

Is there a problem with hiding "forgot password" until it's needed?

Is exact Kanji stroke length important?

What happens if you roll doubles 3 times then land on "Go to jail?"

Valid Badminton Score?

Class Action - which options I have?

Why, precisely, is argon used in neutrino experiments?

Hostile work environment after whistle-blowing on coworker and our boss. What do I do?

Is a stroke of luck acceptable after a series of unfavorable events?

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

Why escape if the_content isnt?



Flow chart document symbol


TikZ node placement and arrow drawingHow to define the default vertical distance between nodes?Input/Output Nodes - Specification and Description LanguageFlow chart Latex ! Positioning of two nodesCreate flow chart with different sized boxesComplicated Flow ChartFlow chart questionBox diagrams/flow chartFlow chart questionsCreating a qualification ladder/flow chart/tree













2















I am doing an old-style flow chart with TiKz, and I am defining my nodes with the tikzstyle command (example tikzstylestartstop = [rectangle, rounded corners, minimum width=3cm, minimum height=1cm,text centered, draw=black] for the start and stop nodes), but I haven't been able to find or create this figure:The document symbol



It is used to represent documents in flow charts.










share|improve this question







New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.















  • 1





    Welcome to TeX.SE!

    – Kurt
    2 hours ago















2















I am doing an old-style flow chart with TiKz, and I am defining my nodes with the tikzstyle command (example tikzstylestartstop = [rectangle, rounded corners, minimum width=3cm, minimum height=1cm,text centered, draw=black] for the start and stop nodes), but I haven't been able to find or create this figure:The document symbol



It is used to represent documents in flow charts.










share|improve this question







New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.















  • 1





    Welcome to TeX.SE!

    – Kurt
    2 hours ago













2












2








2








I am doing an old-style flow chart with TiKz, and I am defining my nodes with the tikzstyle command (example tikzstylestartstop = [rectangle, rounded corners, minimum width=3cm, minimum height=1cm,text centered, draw=black] for the start and stop nodes), but I haven't been able to find or create this figure:The document symbol



It is used to represent documents in flow charts.










share|improve this question







New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.












I am doing an old-style flow chart with TiKz, and I am defining my nodes with the tikzstyle command (example tikzstylestartstop = [rectangle, rounded corners, minimum width=3cm, minimum height=1cm,text centered, draw=black] for the start and stop nodes), but I haven't been able to find or create this figure:The document symbol



It is used to represent documents in flow charts.







tikz-pgf nodes flow-charts






share|improve this question







New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question







New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question






New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked 2 hours ago









Alejandra RomeroAlejandra Romero

112




112




New contributor




Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






Alejandra Romero is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







  • 1





    Welcome to TeX.SE!

    – Kurt
    2 hours ago












  • 1





    Welcome to TeX.SE!

    – Kurt
    2 hours ago







1




1





Welcome to TeX.SE!

– Kurt
2 hours ago





Welcome to TeX.SE!

– Kurt
2 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















5














Welcome to TeX-SE! The good news is that this shape is already defined in the shapes.symbols library.



documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
usetikzlibraryshapes.symbols
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[tape,tape bend top=none,draw,font=sffamily]I'm a tape.;
endtikzpicture
enddocument


enter image description here






share|improve this answer


















  • 2





    I'm a duck. :-)

    – manooooh
    1 hour ago










Your Answer








StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "85"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);






Alejandra Romero is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f481828%2fflow-chart-document-symbol%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes








1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes









5














Welcome to TeX-SE! The good news is that this shape is already defined in the shapes.symbols library.



documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
usetikzlibraryshapes.symbols
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[tape,tape bend top=none,draw,font=sffamily]I'm a tape.;
endtikzpicture
enddocument


enter image description here






share|improve this answer


















  • 2





    I'm a duck. :-)

    – manooooh
    1 hour ago















5














Welcome to TeX-SE! The good news is that this shape is already defined in the shapes.symbols library.



documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
usetikzlibraryshapes.symbols
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[tape,tape bend top=none,draw,font=sffamily]I'm a tape.;
endtikzpicture
enddocument


enter image description here






share|improve this answer


















  • 2





    I'm a duck. :-)

    – manooooh
    1 hour ago













5












5








5







Welcome to TeX-SE! The good news is that this shape is already defined in the shapes.symbols library.



documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
usetikzlibraryshapes.symbols
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[tape,tape bend top=none,draw,font=sffamily]I'm a tape.;
endtikzpicture
enddocument


enter image description here






share|improve this answer













Welcome to TeX-SE! The good news is that this shape is already defined in the shapes.symbols library.



documentclass[tikz,border=3.14mm]standalone
usetikzlibraryshapes.symbols
begindocument
begintikzpicture
node[tape,tape bend top=none,draw,font=sffamily]I'm a tape.;
endtikzpicture
enddocument


enter image description here







share|improve this answer












share|improve this answer



share|improve this answer










answered 2 hours ago









marmotmarmot

112k5143268




112k5143268







  • 2





    I'm a duck. :-)

    – manooooh
    1 hour ago












  • 2





    I'm a duck. :-)

    – manooooh
    1 hour ago







2




2





I'm a duck. :-)

– manooooh
1 hour ago





I'm a duck. :-)

– manooooh
1 hour ago










Alejandra Romero is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









draft saved

draft discarded


















Alejandra Romero is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












Alejandra Romero is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











Alejandra Romero is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














Thanks for contributing an answer to TeX - LaTeX Stack Exchange!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftex.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f481828%2fflow-chart-document-symbol%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Saint-André (Pyrenaeus Orientalis) Nexus interni Nexus externi | Tabula navigationisOpenStreetMapGeoNames66168De hoc commune apud cassini.ehess.frHuius communis pagina interretialisAmplifica

Was Objective-C really a hindrance to Apple software development? Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 23, 2019 at 23:30 UTC (7:30pm US/Eastern)Was there any commercially available graphical interfaces before the apple Lisa?What was the first language with regexes?Unknown Apple to VGA adapterWhat was this Apple external CRT monitor that looked like an iMac G3?A good method for formatting a modern device in HFS (Not HFS+)What Apple computers are shown in this MacBook Pro Reveal video?Help identify old Apple game from 80s (Apple II, Apple IIGS)First language designed to be embedded?What exactly did Sony contribute to the original Apple PowerBook?How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?

Remove specific words in a stringWhat is the difference between String and string in C#?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?Extract filename and extension in BashHow to replace all occurrences of a string in JavaScriptHow to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?How do I check if a string contains a specific word?How do I convert a String to an int in Java?Why is char[] preferred over String for passwords?