How to align and center standalone amsmath equations? From/by (what sounds better?) Diode in opposite direction? Varistor? Purpose and principle Customize circled numbers Is it possible to have a strip of cold climate in the middle of a planet? A social experiment. What is the worst that can happen? Reply ‘no position’ while the job posting is still there (‘HiWi’ position in Germany) How should I respond when I lied about my education and the company finds out through background check? How do I extrude a face to a single vertex Female=gender counterpart? THT: What is a squared annular “ring”? Bob has never been a M before Indicating multiple different modes of speech (fantasy language or telepathy) How will losing mobility of one hand affect my career as a programmer? In Star Trek IV, why did the Bounty go back to a time when whales were already rare? Why did the EU agree to delay the Brexit deadline? How can Trident ...